Bharathidasan University Inter-Collegiate Weightlifting and Best Physique Tournament, held at M.R. Government Arts College, Mannargudi.
I am happy to share the achievements of our students in the Bharathidasan University Inter-Collegiate Weightlifting and Best Physique Tournament, held at M.R. Government Arts College, Mannargudi.
π
Mr. K. Naveen Nishanth, I M.Sc. Computer Science – Bronze Medal in the 65 kg Weightlifting Category
π₯ Mr. R. Krishnaraj, III B.Com. – Silver Medal in Best Physique
π
Mr. S. Manikandan, III B.Sc. Computer Science – 5th Place in the 66 kg Weightlifting Category
π *Overall Third Place*
My sincere thanks to our Secretary and Correspondent for their continuous motivation and for sponsoring protein supplements to support our students.
I also extend my special thanks to our Principal Sir, Senior Vice-Principal, Vice-Principals, Deans, Heads of Departments, and all my colleagues for their valuable support, encouragement, and motivation.
Congratulations to all our students for their wonderful achievements.
Thank you.
With regards,
G. Brindha
Director of Physical Education
Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College (A), Trichy.
Comments
Post a Comment