SURPHY - 2K26,”* an intercollegiate event conducted at Bishop Heber College (Autonomous) for Physics students
Greetings from the Department of Physics,
Good Evening Everyone
On 26/02/2026, 06 students from the Department of Physics of our college actively participated in *“SURPHY - 2K26,”* an intercollegiate event conducted at Bishop Heber College (Autonomous) for Physics students from various institutions.
We are proud to announce that our students achieved commendable success in the competitions:
1.*Surprise Event – First Prize*
R. Pavithra, II M.Sc. Physics
N. Saranya, III B.Sc. Physics
2.*MEME CREATION – Second Prize*
S.Yuvarajkanna - I B.Sc Physics
3.*ADZAP – Third Prize*
R. Pavithra, II M.Sc. Physics
B. Jeevanandhan, I M.Sc. Physics
P. Rubasri, III B.Sc. Physics
N. Saranya, III B.Sc. Physics
R. Namitha, III B.Sc. Physics
S.Yuvarajkanna - I B.Sc Physics
Staff coordinator:
Dr. R. Muthukumar.
At this juncture, we would like to dedicate our gratitude to our Management, Secretary and Correspondent, Advisor, Principal, Vice Principals, all Deans, Heads, and faculty friends for their encouragement and support.
Sincerely,
Head, Physics Department.
Comments
Post a Comment