overall all winner in the Chem Quest'26 organized by the PG and Research Department of Chemisrty, Urumu Dhanalakshmi College, Trichy
Respected Sir/Madam,
Greetings from the Department of Chemistry.
We are pleased to inform you that our department students won the *overall all winner* in the Chem Quest'26 organized by the PG and Research Department of Chemisrty, Urumu Dhanalakshmi College, Trichy
Word search - 2nd prize
BARATHRAJ M
II M.Sc., Chemistry
SAKTHIVEL S
I M.Sc., Chemistry
Connection -1st prize
KEERTHANA R
II M.Sc., Chemistry
CHANDRU P
III B.Sc., Chemistry
Rangoli- 1st prize
VARSHINI N
II M.Sc., Chemistry
RAJA LAXMI A
I M.Sc., Chemistry
Riddle-2nd prize
KEERTHANA R
II M.Sc., Chemistry
RAGUL NICKSON L
I M.Sc., Chemistry
Jumbled words-1st prize
CHANDRU P
III B.Sc., Chemistry
PARKAVI S
III B.Sc., Chemistry
We extend our sincere gratitude to the Management, Secretary & Correspondent, Advisor, Principal, Senior Vice-Principal, Vice-Principals, Deans, Heads of Departments, and all faculty members for their constant support and encouragement, which made this programme a success.
Thank you for your continued guidance and support.
Warm regards,
Dr. A. Anandan
Head of the Department
Department of Chemistry.
Comments
Post a Comment