Good Evening All,
It is with great pleasure that I share with you the successful participation of 5 volunteers from our College represent Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, in the National Level Integrated Camp held in Gujarat from 4th to 10th. The team, comprising 4 male students and 1 female student, was led by Dr. A. Arun Prakash, Associate Professor and Head,
Department of Social Work and NSS Programme Officer. I am delighted to report that the volunteers returned safely and were warmly congratulated by our esteemed Principal, Dr. M. Pitchaimani, Sr.Vice-Principal G.Jyothi, Vice Principal and Mentor NSS Dr.R.Krishnan, and Dr.V.Upendran Vice Principal of our College.
On behalf of the team, I would like to express our sincere gratitude to our Management, Secretary & Correspondent, Advisor, Principal, Senior Vice-Principal, Vice-Principals, and Dean for their unwavering support and encouragement, which played a pivotal role in the success of this endeavour.
Thank you all with kind regards
Dr.A.Arunprakash
Comments
Post a Comment