Our College NCC (Airwing) Cadets
*CWO. logeshwaran (III.BBA)*
*F/C Lakshya (II.BCA)*
Have been selected to attend the prestigious *Marina Republic Day Parade Camp-2026(MRDC) at Chennai from 18.01.2026 to 27.01.2026)
This fantastic opportunity will enable our NCC (Airwing) cadets to participate in the esteemed *Marina RDC Parade Contingent events.*
Among the *Thanjavur, Madurai, Pudukkottai and Trichy districts* (Unit -3TN AIR SQN (Tech)NCC), our college cadets have been selected for the Marina Republic Day Parade at Chennai. This is a highly prestigious and proud moment for both our cadets and our institution.
Attending the Republic Day Parade Camp is a remarkable experience, involving a month-long training and participation in the grand Republic Day Parade celebration. I am confident that our cadets will make the most of this experience and make our college proud.
This achievement is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our cadets, and I extend my heartfelt congratulations to them. I also express my gratitude to our Management, Secretary, Advisor, Principal, Senior Vice Principal, Vice Principals, COE, Deans, Heads, Staff members, and Office staffs for their unwavering support and guidance.
Once again, congratulations to our cadets, and I wish them all the best for their future endeavors!
Thank you
With Regards.,
Flying Officer Dr.D.Maruthamuthu
Associate NCC Officer
Assistant Professor in Chemistry
D1- Flight
3(TN) AIR SQN (TECH) NCC
SAASC
TRICHY-05
Comments
Post a Comment