Greetings from Playmakers – Sports Wing!
I am pleased to inform you that the final day of the Intramural Sports Events was successfully conducted. The Women’s Kabaddi event was organized smoothly and witnessed enthusiastic participation from all the teams.
The event was inaugurated by our Principal, Dr. M. Pitchaimani; Dr. K. Subha, Dean of Commerce and Management; Dr. S. Lakshmi, Dean of Arts; our college doctor, Dr. M. Subhashini, Head of the Department of BCA; and Mrs. N. Navaranjini, Head of the Department of Visual Communication,Mrs. H. Bhuvaneshwari, Manager Trust Affairs.
All the teams participated with great enthusiasm and displayed commendable sportsmanship throughout the event.
Results – Women’s Kabaddi
Winners: Johnsi Rani House
Runners-up: Rani Lakshmi Bhai House.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to our Secretary, CA. R. Venkatesh Sir, and our Principal, Dr. M. Pitchaimani Sir, for their continuous support in successfully conducting the Intramural Sports Events.
I also extend my heartfelt thanks to our Mentor, Dr. R. Krishnan Sir, the Deans, Heads of Departments, and all staff members for their valuable support, encouragement, and for permitting the students to participate in the events.
My special thanks to David Sir and his team for arranging the speaker setup and water supply.
Once again, I sincerely thank each and every one of you for your constant support in making the Intramural Sports Events a grand success.
Thank you.
With regards,
G. Brindha
Head, Department of Physical Education
SAASC.
Comments
Post a Comment